Wednesday 16 September 2009

Deep Fried Mars Bar

Yep that's right, this post is about the well-known Scottish delicacy called the deep-fried Mars Bar. This horrendously unhealthy (but surprisingly tasty) item is said to have been invented in the famous Haven Chip Bar in Stonehaven in 1995, but can now be found throughout Scotland. The Mars bar is dipped in batter used for fried fish, sausages etc and fried in chip fat. To make sure the chocolate doesn't melt, it is usually chilled beforehand.

Connaisseurs will recognise the location of this poster as Cafe Piccante on Broughton Street.

8 comments:

lizziviggi said...

Yikes! Just... yikes!

Anonymous said...

角色扮演,
睡衣,
SM,
潤滑液,
情趣玩具,
愛愛,
跳蛋,
G點,
按摩棒,
跳蛋,
飛機杯,
充氣娃娃,
自慰套,
情趣娃娃,
自慰器,


情人趣味用品,
情人趣味千奈,
情人趣味愛戀,
情趣味用品,
情趣用具,

Samurai IT said...

The deep fried mar bar... something on my bucket list... which I will put down the bottom as that's what I'll end up kicking!

Lucas Kain said...

Crikey. Sounds like fried ice cream. :x

___
Cheap international calls

RB said...

Mmm Scotlands finest le mars frite

Free International calls said...

I like it! I like it a lot. You know precisely what your talking about, exactly where other People are coming from on this issue. I am glad that I had the fortune to stumble across your blog. It’s definitely an essential issue that not sufficient people are talking about and I am glad that I got the chance to see all the angles.

sending flowers to pakistan said...

These articles are fantastic; the information you show us is interesting for everybody and is really good written. It’s just great!! Do you want to know something more? Read it...: Great Flowers delivery service through

Mens Watches said...

I think the things you covered through the post are quite impressive, good job and great efforts. I found it very interesting and enjoyed reading all of it... keeps it up, good job